Ural’s most iconic Limited Edition is back. Fully upgraded and ready to take you anywhere.
The Gear-Up is designed to you take to incredible places. Equipped standard with 2WD, spare tire, blackened engine, luggage rack, sidecar bumper and high-intensity spotlight, it’ll be hard to sit still.
Upgrade your Ural Gear Up Sahara with our premiere off-road package.
- LED Headlight
- LED Sidecar Fog Lights
- Givi Windshield
- Sidecar Light Guards
- 12V Adapter
- Sidecar Nose Rack
- Fender Rack
- Hand Guard
- Rear Sidecar Bumper
- Light Rock Guard
- Spotlight Rock Guard
The Gear-Up’s legendary 2 Wheel Drive has made it the bike of choice for adventure riders all over the world. Terrain can change quick, good thing your Ural can too. The Gear-Up can switch between single-wheel drive and the unbelievable traction of dual-wheel drive with the flip of a lever.
Room To Share
With a sidecar and trunk you’ll have enough room for all your favorite gear (or people) during your next ride. The Gear-Up provides you space for your everyday needs, whether it’s camping gear or that last-minute grocery run, you’ll no longer need to worry about strapping it to your bike, or back.
2 Year Warranty
Feel safe knowing your Ural is covered under our 2-year unlimited mileage warranty. Our bikes are designed to take a beating, but we know, things happen. Feel safe knowing all parts and labor are covered for the first two years of ownership. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
We also offer a 3rd year extended warranty for $850. You may purchase an extended warranty at any point during the first two years of owning your new Ural. Please contact us for complete details.
2017 SAHARA GEAR-UP
Out-the-door (MSRP+Freight&Setup): Request a quote
New For 2017
- Electronic speedometer with built-in indicators.
- New wire harness with combination relay and fuse box under left side panel.
- Handlebar switch for sidecar spot-light.
- Handlebar parking brake lever, replaces rider side lever.
- Reverse / neutral foot pedal instead of lever.
- New stock 2/3 seat, replaces tractor seat.
- New sidecar seat with extra storage space under the cushion.
- Updated Tonneau covers.
- Numerous redesigned and improved internal components.
- New colors available in premium colors and finishes.
Engine and Transmission
- Displacement, cc: 749
- Engine type: OHV air cooled 2 cylinder 4 stroke “boxer” (flat twin)
- Valve per cylinder: 2
- Bore and stroke (mm x mm): 78 x 78
- Max output (hp): 41 @ 5500 rpm
- Max torque (ft-lbs): 42 @ 4300 rpm
- Compression: 8.6:1
- Fuel system: Throttle body EFI
- Starting: Electric & Kickstart
- Clutch Double-disc dry
- Transmission type: Manual
- Speeds: 4 forward 1 reverse
- Primary drive (rear wheel): Driveshaft
- Final drive ratio: 4.62
- Engageable sidecar wheel drive: Yes, driveshaft
- Overall length, inch.: 98.8
- Overall heights, inch.: 54.3
- Overall width, inch.: 63.6
- Seat height, (unladen), inch.: 32.0
- Ground clearance (unladen),inch.: 6.8
- Dry weight, lbs: 730
- Alternator: Denso, Peak Output 40 Amp @ 14vdc, 560 Wt
- Battery: FAYTX20HL (12V, 20A)
- Headlight: H4
- Spark plugs: NGK BPR6HS
- Front suspension: IMZ leading link fork
- Rear suspension: Double sided swing-arm with two Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorbers, 5x adjustable
- Sidecar suspension: Single sided swing-arm with Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorber, 5x adjustable
- Wheels: 2.5X19 Aluminum rims with steel spokes
- Tires: Duro HF-308, 4.0×19″
- Front brake: 4-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 295mm floating NG rotor
- Rear brake: HB big bore single piston integrated floating caliper with 256mm fixed NG rotor
- Sidecar brake: 2-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 245mm floating NG rotor
- Fuel grade: 91 Octane, unleaded
- Fuel tank capacity, gallons: 5.0
- Reserve, gallons: app. 1
- Estimated fuel economy, mpg: 31-37
- Estimated range, miles: 155-185
- Recommended max cruising speed, mph: 70
- Max permissible weight, lbs:1325
- Trunk volume, cubic ft.: 2.9
- 2-years parts and labor unlimited mileage.
ural motorcycles, ural motorcycle dealers in oregon, ural portland oregon, ural portland, ural oregon