Our Patrol is designed with touring in mind, the long days on the road. Equipped standard with 2WD and spare tire it’s easily customizable to fit everything your extended adventure may need.
The Patrol gives you the comfort of a touring bike with the same off road capability as our Gear-Up. This street legal 2wd all-terrain ready motorcycle gives you the ability to switch between single-wheel drive and the unbelievable traction of dual-wheel drive with the flip of a lever.
Room To Share
With a sidecar and trunk you’ll have enough room for all your favorite gear (or people) during your next ride. The Patrol provides you space for your everyday needs, whether it’s camping gear or that last minute grocery run, you’ll no longer need to worry about strapping it to your bike, or back.
2 Year Warranty
Feel safe knowing your Ural is covered under our 2-year unlimited mileage warranty. Urals are designed to take a beating, but we know, things happen. Feel safe knowing all parts and labor are covered for the first two years of ownership. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. We also offer a 3rd year extended warranty for $850. You may purchase an extended warranty at any point during the first two years of owning your new Ural. Please contact us for complete details.
Standard Paint Options
Premium Paint +$1,000
Camouflage Paint +$1,500
Out-the-door (MSRP+Freight&Setup): $17,249
New For 2017
- Electronic speedometer with built-in indicators.
- New wire harness with combination relay and fuse box under left side panel.
- Handlebar switch for sidecar spot-light.
- Handlebar parking brake lever, replaces rider side lever.
- Reverse / neutral foot pedal instead of lever.
- New stock 2/3 seat, replaces tractor seat.
- New sidecar seat with extra storage space under the cushion.
- Updated Tonneau covers.
- Numerous redesigned and improved internal components.
- New colors available in premium colors and finishes.
Engine and Transmission
- Displacement, cc: 749
- Engine type: OHV air cooled 2 cylinder 4 stroke “boxer” (flat twin)
- Valve per cylinder: 2
- Bore and stroke (mm x mm): 78 x 78
- Max output (hp): 41 @ 5500 rpm
- Max torque (ft-lbs): 42 @ 4300 rpm
- Compression: 8.6:1
- Fuel system: Throttle body EFI
- Starting: Electric & Kickstart
- Clutch Double-disc dry
- Transmission type: Manual
- Speeds: 4 forward 1 reverse
- Primary drive (rear wheel): Driveshaft
- Final drive ratio: 4.62
- Engageable sidecar wheel drive: Yes, driveshaft
- Overall length, inch.: 98.8
- Overall heights, inch.: 54.3
- Overall width, inch.: 63.6
- Seat height, (unladen), inch.: 32.0
- Ground clearance (unladen),inch.: 6.8
- Dry weight, lbs: 730
- Alternator: Denso, Peak Output 40 Amp @ 14vdc, 560 Wt
- Battery: FAYTX20HL (12V, 20A)
- Headlight: H4
- Spark plugs: NGK BPR6HS
- Front suspension: IMZ leading link fork
- Rear suspension: Double sided swing-arm with two Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorbers, 5x adjustable
- Sidecar suspension: Single sided swing-arm with Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorber, 5x adjustable
- Wheels: 2.5X19 Aluminum rims with steel spokes
- Tires: Duro HF-308, 4.0×19″
- Front brake: 4-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 295mm floating NG rotor
- Rear brake: HB big bore single piston integrated floating caliper with 256mm fixed NG rotor
- Sidecar brake: 2-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 245mm floating NG rotor
- Fuel grade: 91 Octane, unleaded
- Fuel tank capacity, gallons: 5.0
- Reserve, gallons: app. 1
- Estimated fuel economy, mpg: 31-37
- Estimated range, miles: 155-185
- Recommended max cruising speed, mph: 70
- Max permissible weight, lbs:1325
- Trunk volume, cubic ft.: 2.9
- 2-years parts and labor unlimited mileage.
ural motorcycles, ural motorcycle dealers in oregon, ural portland oregon, ural portland, ural oregon, ural motorcycles, ural motorcycle dealers in oregon, ural portland oregon, ural portland, ural oregon