Inspired by the ultimate ride challenge
Each winter, 500 miles southeast of Irbit, Russia, home of the Ural factory, the world’s largest freshwater lake freezes creating over 400 miles of barren ice fields. Adventure seekers from across the globe navigate to discover one of the world’s most demanding rides, including the legendary semi-annual Ice Run.
In 2010, our friends Hubert Kriegel and Chinzo crossed Lake Baikal on their Ural sidecar in the middle of a particularly brutal Russian winter. They lived on Baikal for 2 weeks to complete their adventure battling -40°F wind chill and shifting snow drifts.
Meet Ural Baikal
Ural Baikal LE comes in new Baikal Blue metallic colorway with Yamal orange interior accents.
Standard equipped with our legendary on-demand 2 wheel drive and sidecar mounted spare wheel, this Ural is ready to take you far beyond the marked trails. Cut through the ice, literally, with the side mounted high carbon steel hatchet. Keep your vodka in the VSSL x Ural compact flask and light your campfire with Titan stormproof matches.
Baikal LE features full protection with ceramic undercoating on the sidecar tub and interior of all 3 fenders. Combined with the standard issue sidecar windshield your bike and co-pilots will be full protected from the harsh gusts of Siberian winter.
Bring a friend and bring good music along – your Baikal has all weather proof portable Ural x Braven speaker installed ready for the road ahead!
- On-Demand 2WD
- Universal Spare Tire & Luggage Rack
- Baikal Blue Metallic Colorway
- Black Jerry Can
- Silver Engine
- Utility Shovel
- Sidecar Bumper
- Sidecar Windshield
- Tool Kit
- Toolbox Gas Tank
- Enduro Bench Seat
- Sidecar Accessories Panel (Phone / Tablet Charging)
- Blue Sidecar Cordura Tonneau Cover
- Rubber Floor + Trunk Mats
- Baikal LE Badge
- Baikal Sidecar Nose Graphic
- VSSL x Ural Flask w/ LED Flashlight
- 25 Stormproof Matches
- 1 Waterproof Braven x Ural Bluetooth Speaker
Room To Share
With a sidecar and trunk you’ll have enough room for all your favorite gear (or people) during your next ride. The Gear-Up provides you space for your everyday needs, whether it’s camping gear or that last-minute grocery run, you’ll no longer need to worry about strapping it to your bike, or back.
2 Year Warranty
Feel safe knowing your Ural is covered under our 2-year unlimited mileage warranty. Our bikes are designed to take a beating, but we know, things happen. Feel safe knowing all parts and labor are covered for the first two years of ownership. Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
We also offer a 3rd year extended warranty for $850. You may purchase an extended warranty at any point during the first two years of owning your new Ural. Please contact us for complete details.
Out-the-door (MSRP+Freight&Setup): $17,849
New For 2018
- Electronic speedometer with built-in indicators.
- New wire harness with combination relay and fuse box under left side panel.
- Handlebar switch for sidecar spot-light.
- Handlebar parking brake lever, replaces rider side lever.
- Reverse / neutral foot pedal instead of lever.
- New stock 2/3 seat, replaces tractor seat.
- New sidecar seat with extra storage space under the cushion.
- Updated Tonneau covers.
- Numerous redesigned and improved internal components.
- New colors available in premium colors and finishes.
Engine and Transmission
- Displacement, cc: 749
- Engine type: OHV air cooled 2 cylinder 4 stroke “boxer” (flat twin)
- Valve per cylinder: 2
- Bore and stroke (mm x mm): 78 x 78
- Max output (hp): 41 @ 5500 rpm
- Max torque (ft-lbs): 42 @ 4300 rpm
- Compression: 8.6:1
- Fuel system: Throttle body EFI
- Starting: Electric & Kickstart
- Clutch Double-disc dry
- Transmission type: Manual
- Speeds: 4 forward 1 reverse
- Primary drive (rear wheel): Driveshaft
- Final drive ratio: 4.62
- Engageable sidecar wheel drive: Yes, driveshaft
- Overall length, inch.: 98.8
- Overall heights, inch.: 54.3
- Overall width, inch.: 63.6
- Seat height, (unladen), inch.: 32.0
- Ground clearance (unladen),inch.: 6.8
- Dry weight, lbs: 730
- Alternator: Denso, Peak Output 40 Amp @ 14vdc, 560 Wt
- Battery: FAYTX20HL (12V, 20A)
- Headlight: H4
- Spark plugs: NGK BPR6HS
- Front suspension: IMZ leading link fork
- Rear suspension: Double sided swing-arm with two Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorbers, 5x adjustable
- Sidecar suspension: Single sided swing-arm with Sachs hydraulic spring shock absorber, 5x adjustable
- Wheels: 2.5X19 Aluminum rims with steel spokes
- Tires: Duro HF-308, 4.0×19″
- Front brake: 4-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 295mm floating NG rotor
- Rear brake: HB big bore single piston integrated floating caliper with 256mm fixed NG rotor
- Sidecar brake: 2-piston fixed Brembo caliper with 245mm floating NG rotor
- Fuel grade: 91 Octane, unleaded
- Fuel tank capacity, gallons: 5.0
- Reserve, gallons: app. 1
- Estimated fuel economy, mpg: 31-37
- Estimated range, miles: 155-185
- Recommended max cruising speed, mph: 70
- Max permissible weight, lbs:1325
- Trunk volume, cubic ft.: 2.9
- 2-years parts and labor unlimited mileage.
ural motorcycles, ural motorcycle dealers in oregon, ural portland oregon, ural portland, ural oregon