Tomorrow, September 6, 2014, is National Ural Rally Day! First off register at nationalrallyday.com
, then check out the Rally Days Rules and Scoring Summary
. We currently have 5 Urals in the shop (for an easy 100 points) and we will have pie and coffee all day (50 points!). Of course, the more Urals that stop by the more points you can earn!
We did a little research to help you out with some easy Portland Points!
- For a huge list of Oregon Oddities and Attractions go to RoadsideAmerica.com
- For a list of Portland Pie Places, MakeMeSomePie.com
- For Superlatives we found
- The largest monkey puzzle tree in Portland at 75 feet, 415 NE Laurelhurst Pl, Portland, OR 97232-3339
- The Worlds Smallest Public Park Mill Ends Park, SW Taylor St, Portland, OR 97204
- Forest Park, largest urban forest in Oregon, right near Ural Portland
- Some of our favorite Roadside Attractions
Hopefully, this helps you plan your route! Have fun and see you tomorrow!